BEST VALUE STRESS RELEASE BUNDLE
We all need safety.
Safety, is the first step to self-care.
Very frequently, where stress is present, there is no safety.
Emotional or physical, we tend to carry and store more stress in our bodies than we realize, contributing to many adverse outcomes like a dehydrated body.
Stress does not need to cluster inside your body, dehydrating your fascia and other tissues and impacting your posture, strength, heart health, gut, focus, and energy.
If you want hydrated body and feel more energized, and flexible when you wake up, let’s release stress from your tissues.
In this program, I help you create a safe space to intentionally let go of stress deeply stored in your body. We promote fluid flow in fascia with essential movement techniques and sequences.
With a more intentional life, you take control of stress so it does not control your body.
Do what’s right for you – that’s admirable & healthy.
What Do You Gain With This Stress Release Bundle?
2 Small Myofascial Balls
The myofascial release balls are perfect for addressing tightness and tension across the body.
You can use them by themselves or with Core Boot.
These myofascial release balls were designed explicitly with 2 different surfaces, essentially offering the benefits of two balls in one.
- One half has bumpy nubs for better contact with the skin and targeting deeper layers of soft tissues within the body.
- The other half has a smooth surface for those who are more sensitive and need gentle touch before progressing to the bumpy half. This surface was made for better balance & neurovascular flow.
HOLDS UP TO 250LBS
One myofascial release ball holds up to 250 lbs and up to 500 lbs combined.
1 Large Myofascial Ball
The versatile surfaces offer the benefits of two balls in one.
- One half has bumpy nubs for better contact with the skin and targeting deeper layers of soft tissues within the body. It feels great on the lower back when you try to release thoracolumbar tension.
- The other half has a smooth surface for those who desire a more gentle touch before progressing to the bumpy half. This surface safely assists in addressing abdominal muscles, activates your core and psoas, and can be used for lower back and core stability exercises.
Eight Hands-On Videos
Each no longer than 20 minutes
- Easy-to-follow routines in sitting, standing, and lying down positions you can do in the comfort of your home, office, or during travel time.
- You will go through myofascial & neurovascular pathways that are impacted by stress. We start with the head, neck, vagus nerve, and thorax and go down to your feet – the gateway to your nervous system.
- You will get grounded and in touch with your stress to create the body you want to live in.
We tend to carry & store stress in our body. Addressing inflammation and oxygenation is very important to fascial, and vascular systems.
- Fascia, just like other connective tissues likes nitric oxide. Our vascular system cannot function without nitric oxide. As we age, we need to consume plant-based foods that support nitric oxide.
- Resync Recovery contains the best quality reds Mother’s Nature offers & the right quantity of them per serving.
- NO BEETS taste and NO SUGAR! Fascia, like the heart, likes nitric oxide but does not like sugar.
- Red Spinach provides ≈ 5X’s more plant-based nitrates than red beets alone.
- Clinically researched & 3rd party tested (NSF Sport Certified)
- Support healthy inflammatory markers post-physical activity to keep your vascular & fascial systems healthy.
Hydrolyzed Collagen Peptides
Support the soft & hard skeleton health – everything from your skin, fascia, down to your bones.
- Connective tissue repair on every level. Collagen, after water, is the largest component of fascia tissue. Yet, collagen alone, does not support fascia health. It needs Vit C, Cooper and other building blocks to synthesize collagen.
- Reduce muscle & fascia soreness.
- Lubricate skin & joints*
- Clinically researched & 3rd party tested (NSF Sport Certified).
Nothing In Life That Matters Is Depthless
What does it mean & why should you care?
Emotional stress plays an enormous role in your connective tissue health & fascia.
Everything underneath the skin is impacted by stress & fascia connects it all.
Fascia shapes your body & fascia is the most sensory-rich tissue.
These hands-on routines will help release tension, rehydrate fascia & reset your nervous system.
Burnout is not an option when you know how to deal with stress.
A more intentional life leads to healthier choices and creates the body you want to live in.